Now that it is December 1, I’m all
As with the past couple of years, I include running items on my holiday wishlist – all of which I’m more than happy to share with you!
1.Of course, new running shoes! I need to replace by Hoka’s but haven’t bit the bullet. I’m complete in love with the orange Clifton 4’s – I’m loving that they’re carrying the colors onto the sole so they look more sleek!
3. A somewhat attractive running Rain Coat! I have a few but they’re pretty hideous and mostly of the windbreaker/raincoat combo type. I’ve been googling around and really like the style of this one:
4. Garmin Vivoactive 3 – soooo I don’t really NEED this one, but I love that the new vivoactive has the HR built in AND looks more like a regular watch than the previous HR! Swoon.
5. The best running sports bra! Okay, so I haven’t actually figured this one out yet. This is where I need your help! I’ve been in search of the perfect running sports bra for the past six months. My old favorites were the Champion compression ones with the thick bottom band from Target – which they’ve stopped selling.
My needs are:
- Compressive! I don’t care about boob separation – I care about keeping those babies DOWN and tight to my body.
- Must come in XL/36D size.
- High Impact!
- Thick band on the bottom and NO seamless bras. My girls always sneak down under the band of bras that have weak/seamless bottom bands.
- Racerback style preferred
Help a girl out here – TELL ME WHAT YOU BRAS YOU LOVE!
What is on your holiday wish list this year?